- Book binding. (I can't be the only person who bemoans the way new rulebooks tend to fall apart like a sheaf of dry leaves after about 5 seconds of use).
- "Doing a voice". How many people "do voices"? Should they? How do you get better at "doing a voice" if that's your thing?
- Breaks. How often do you have breaks within sessions?
- Description. Exactly how florid are your descriptions?
- Where do you strike the balance between "doing what your character would do" and "acting like a dickhead"?
- PC-on-PC violence. Do your players tend to avoid it, or do you ban it? Or does anything go?
- How do you explain what a role playing game is to a stranger who is also a non-player?
- Alcohol at the table?
- What's acceptable to do to a PC whose player is absent from the session? Is whatever happens their fault for not being there, or are there some limits?
That said, the carousing tables and lost-in-fairyland tables I've seen floating around are pretty interesting. I'd use those, if my players agreed beforehand.